Wish these weren’t sideways.
1. To get Scentsy orders in time for Christmas, you have to submit them by 12/18. I would suggest a few days earlier because UPS/USPS can be delayed and the Scentsy online system will be super busy close to the cut-off date. http://vcperry.scentsy.us/
2. Pottery Barn is having their free shipping & personalization day today (11/29). I ordered Wes a medium stocking for $16.34 with tax. Good deal! www.potterybarn.com
This month Wes has:
1. Learned to walk.
2. Learned to clap.
3. Continued to LOVE solids. He went crazy for turkey, stuffing, gravy, sweet potatoes (which we already knew he liked), crescent rolls, and pumpkin pie this past weekend! He also tried Goldfish crackers and cinnamon Teddy Grahams this month. Thankfully he caught on how to use his snack traps, because Quinn caught onto them quickly and was stealing his crackers.
4. We’ve started to try to adjust his sleep habits. He was starting to wake up earlier and earlier (like sleeping 7-830 or 9pm) and wanted to come to our bed. So we’ve been trying different things to try to get him to stay sleeping in his bed, if he’d just sleep there 7p-2a, it would be great.
5. He’s grown about an inch (he was a bit over 31″ on 11/26) and half a pound (25lb 8oz on the Wii Fit today).
6. Lots of babbling going on. Lots of Dadadada…what happened to Mama?
7. He can imitate the sign for *milk*. If I ask him if he wants milk and do the sign he does this giggle/whine and will do the sign back at me, it is adorable.
I can’t believe he’ll be 11 months on Wednesday! Time is flying by. 😦
Here’s the *Beast* at the library last week. Before he could walk he loved to push the stool around and try to grab books off the shelves. Now, he tries to carry the stool or he pushes it so fast that he knocks the stool over + he had 2 puzzle pieces (1 in his mouth, 1 in his hand). He also loves the rocking chair…something else he likes to try to pick up/push around. During this particular library trip, he kept walking over to a book cart and was trying to push it away from the library employee.
I have been a fan of Shutterfly for a while, but more so now that Wes is here. I love taking pictures of him (if you haven’t noticed) and we used Shutterfly for his adorable birth announcements. I print pictures using Shutterfly because the are cheaper than anywhere local and it’s easy to have them printed and shipped to family. We have a photo book of Quinn’s first year from them as well, and in January I’ll be putting together one of Wes. Maybe a coffee mug for Steve.
Now, Christmas and his 1st birthday are coming up and Shutterfly is giving away 50 free Holiday cards! What perfect timing for a GREAT product. I can’t wait to get our tree up and take pictures with Wes and order cards! We tried the Santa-thing and Wes had a major meltdown, so it’s just going to be our tree and Wes on this year’s card unless we go for a birthday/Christmas card mix. It’s going to be hard to pick the perfect design and picture for his first holiday season. 🙂
$100 gift card for Paiges of Style!